There have been a lot of changes since my last post. Life became busy, but today I decided to inform everyone what has been going on with the Campbell family. First, in October we got new member in our family. Her name is Magda, and she is a Leonberger puppy. We have had for three months and she is already massive. Her breed is not commonly known in North America, but very popular in Germany. The Leonberger is a breed that many years ago was breed to look like a lion. She has in her breed a Saint Bernard, Great Pyrenees, and a Newfoundlander. She is calmest dog I have ever met, and she is great with our children.
Since my last post I have changed schools. I am currently enrolled at BYU-Idaho in their pathway program. After this school year, I will be enrolled in BYU-Idaho in their online degree program with a reduces tuition. After I graduate, I will enroll in the University of Lethbridge for my teaching degree. The pathway program has changed my life for the better. I encourage anyone who is interested in attending school to look into this inspired program. I'll post a lino on my page.
I have learned a lot about myself the last few months, and a lot about goal setting. So today I would like to share my New Years plan. I have decided to devote my time this year to the development of true happiness. So my New Years resolution changed into a yearly plan, set up with weekly goals that are relevant to certain categories that I feel need my attention.
1. Take care of Mind and Body
2. Devote my time to quality time with my family
3. Develop my talents
4. Be a better missionary
5. More temple service
6. Diligent scripture study and daily meaninful prayer
Each week or every other week I will add a new goal that fits into these catagories. As I master each goal and add more through out the year, my hope is to look back at 2014 and see how much happier me and my family are. So far I have set three goals this year. 1. Daily physical activity, with mental relaxation (yoga), 2. During all prayer that I speak I need to pray for missionary opportunities, and to follow the promptings I am given. 3. Follow my schedule so that none of my priorities are neglected. So far my year has been great, and I look forward to keeping everyone up to date on my progress.
Here are some pictures that I thought you would like.
 |
| In the Car, right after we adopted Magda. I fell in love with her the moment I met her. She still didn't have her name yet. We picked Magda from a book that Doug and I both love The First Confessor, The Legend of Magda Searus by Terry Goodkind. |
 |
| Magda's first night home |
 |
| Best Friends in the Making |
 |
| Magda loves laying down with Daniel |
 |
| Magda and Daniel out for a walk in Waterton |
 |
| Donald still loves Santa, I am glad that he is still a kids |
 |
| Daniel and Santa at the Ward Christmas Party |
 |
| Taylor and Santa at the Ward Christmas Party |
 |
| Magda is huge |
 |
| Magda this morning, almost as long as Taylor |
 |
| Yes, they are friends |
 |
| Magda this morning, look at how beautiful she is |
 |
| FHE at the McKay's, Taylor and her funny faces |
 |
| Daniel's house for FHE at the McKay's |
 |
| Donald's house for FHE at the McKay's |
 |
| Daniel and I playing in Lethbridge |
 |
| Me and Daniel playing with the Camera |
 |
| While stopped in Leavitt, I am on the back, Doug is driving. |
 |
| Before the weather turned cold Doug and I went for a bike ride. I am getting braver |
 |
| Taylor learning about music from Doug |
 |
| I am trying to get to Doug |
 |
| Every fall we go to writing on stone |
1 comments:
Love the post. Your family is so awesome. You are a hottie too!
Post a Comment