07:46 -
1 comment
1 comment
Weekend Fun
![]() |
| Georgia and Daniel in the Sandbox |
![]() |
| Taylor Jumping on the Trampoline and posing at the same time |
![]() |
| Hyrum and Georgia going for a drive |
![]() |
| Taylor being Taylor |
![]() |
| Okay Lindy my kids are pretty tanned |
![]() |
| Donald wanting to have a picture with water drops and him "flying" |
![]() |
| As I was taking this Hyrum was trying to get away from the camera. I love the look on his face |
![]() |
| Daniel posing. What a goon |
Saturday was another nice day. So I insisted to Doug that we take the afternoon off, of whatever we had to do, and do something fun as a family. So we went to Wally's beach. We were there for several hours. The water was really cold, but once you got moving it was really refreshing to swim in. The kids had a blast digging in the sand. At one point all three of them were buried in the sand pretending to be plants that needed to be watered. Sadly I didn't have my camera on me to get a picture. Maybe next time. While we were at the beach a group of university students from Mount Royal University came to the beach on a field trip. It was fun talking to their professor about the area, and scientific proof that horses were here before the Europeans came. Apparently there have been numerous geographic discoveries in this area, from dinosaur bones and ancient horse kill bones to arrow heads and native staffs. Fascinating. This experience confirms to me the reason why I really love living in this area. There is so much history in the landscape alone. I sure do love Southern Alberta.
That night we had a BBQ and invited an old friend and her family over. It has been years since Linda and I have been able to hang out. She came by and we were able to meet her husband and kids. The kids had fun playing with the hose, and by the time they had to go her kids were soaked. Sorry Linda :). But it was a lot of fun.
My niece Kayanta came over around this time. Doug and I have been talking about me learning how to do basic maintenance on the van. So Kay and I learned how to change the oil in my van. It was actually pretty easy, and I have got to say, that being able to change the oil in my van has given me a lot of confidence. It feels like I can do anything now that I can change the oil.
Sunday we had a Turkey dinner, thanks to my parents, as an early fathers day celebration. My nieces came over. The food was good, and the time together was fun. All in all it was a very busy and fun weekend for us. Until next time Heather.
![]() |
| Tee posing. I have the most amazing nieces EVER |
![]() |
| Kay posing. The kids sure love being with Kay and Tee |










1 comments:
yah, I don't think my kids will ever be tanned as your kids are when you don't consider them tanned. Lol
Post a Comment