Sunday, 9 October 2011

16:01 - 3 comments

Chrismas Family Pictures

Lost weekend I had some family over, and we took some pictures. It was a lot of fun. My youngest Daniel sure was a hand full. I was pretty Happy to see everyone. My sister and her family couldn't make it, and I missed my niece Tina, and and sister in law Trina, as well as my oldest brother Tony, and his wife. But the rest of us were in Cardston, in front of the Court House Museum, and took some pictures.

here are my parents.

We all got dressed up, and had some fun ( and yes a little wrestling). At one point my brother was tackled to the ground, and pinned to the ground by the kids. The element of surpice really works


I was nice seeing the cousins play, and develop relationships. I know my kids had a blast. 


The downside is that my husband couldn't make it either. He was away at work. I got a few nice pictures of me and the kids.


It was mostly overcast, but the sky came out for us a little bit. We do like to goof off, I am surpriced that we even got some serious pictures taken.



I would like to thanks our friends Karma, and Caitlin (I hope I spelled your name right) for taking the pictures. 


Heather

3 comments:

I already saw a spelling error, It is LAST Weekend not Lost :)

I am sorry but it was Chantel that helped take the pictures

how cute, and how fun that you're blogging!!! I love the photo of you and your dad. I also love your family photo you put up for your blog. Very real to life. Love it love it.

Post a Comment