This was a busy weekend for us. First off Wednesday night we went swimming as a family. It was lots of fun, and our upstairs neighbor in Calgary came with us. While we were there Donald took in some water. He was fine until we left the pool. Then he started coughing really bad. I started getting worried about secondary drowning. It can happen within 24 hours of a near drowning incident. So I took Donald to the hospital to get checked out. We were there for a long time. So long that Donald started his birthday while we were waiting for the Doctor to see us. It was neat thing for him to be in the hospital that he was born in the very minute he turned 9. When we finally saw the doctor, they checked his lungs and got an X-ray and discovered he did have some fluid in is lungs. I am so glad I took him in. He got taken care of, and all I well.
So them it goes to Thursday. Donal turned 9. We went I shakers and did some go karting, and laser tag. It was a fun day.
On Saturday was his birthday party. Some of his closest friends came. Everyone dressed up as their favorite book character. Donald was dressed up as Fone Bone, Taylor was sleeping beauty, and Donal was Manny from diary of a wimpy kid. I was dressed as manny's mom. There was a pirate, vat man, Peta from the hunger games, and one of my favorites was Maxwell dressed as Dr. Doolittle. We played capture the flag, and water balloon blanket. I think the kids had fun. I know I did. He got some very cool presents, and we got him a rock tumbler.
0 comments:
Post a Comment